Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drugstore Haul!

I have a little Drugstore haul!! YEE i went to Walgreens during my lunch and picked up some new things ::)





I'm really feelin the new Revlon lipgloss packaging. It reminds me of the YSL lipglosses :) but of course much cheaper lol. This is a sparkley color in Pink Afterglow. It is very shimmery and i like it because after the pink color fades away, it still leaves a nice sparkle on your lips! Really cute if you're out in the sun







Left: Firecracker Right: Pink Pop


Top: Pink Pop Bottom: Firecracker






Loreal Lipstick in: Are you Red-dy






And this is what i went to Walgreens in the first place to get :)

Revlon's Minted...so summery i love it!

Well thats it for my haul lovelies i will have some more later this week. I'm thinking of doing Fridays as my haul days and April is almost over so i will be doing my April favs!

<3 Lily









No comments:

Post a Comment